Proudly Serving Austin, Round Rock,
Cedar Park, San Marcos, Georgetown
and Surrounding Communities
Hiring Elementary, Middle and High School Tutors at $20 - $40 per hour
ATTENTION K-12 GRADE TUTORS – Would you like to grow your tutoring business?
Alpha home tutors can help you promote your tutoring business for K-12 grade students in the greater Austin area including Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park, San Marcos and Georgetown. We offer 1 on 1 in-home tutoring service to K-12 grade students in English Language Arts, Spanish, Math, Science, Social Studies, STAAR, PSAT, SAT and ACT to help students improve their skills, confidence, grades and test scores. If you would like us to help you grow your tutoring business, please confirm that you meet the following requirements in your cover letter to us:
• You live in Austin, Round Rock, Cedar Park, San Marcos, Georgetown and other smaller towns considered to be part of the greater Austin area.
• You have a teaching certificate in ELA, Spanish, Math, Science or Social Studies OR you are a subject matter expert with a minimum of 60 college credits with 3.5 or higher GPA and plan to pursue a career in one of these subject areas.
• You have a minimum of 4 months of tutoring or teaching experience.
• You can confirm your clean criminal background check.
• You are available to tutor for a minimum of 10 hours per week.
• You have reliable transportation to drive to students homes for tutoring.
• You have a passion for making a positive difference in the lives of the students.
When you list yourself as a tutor with us, you can look forward to the following:
• Make a positive difference in your communities.
• Count on us to promote your personalized profile on our website.
• Receive a steady stream of job leads from our internet marketing efforts.
• Earn $20 - $40 per hour - You set your hourly rate & earn up to 75% of your rate.
• Leave all the administrative details to us.
If you meet the above requirements and like the idea of growing your tutoring business with us, send your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org